HDRsoft Photomatix Essentials 4.1.2 MacOSX | 14 MB
HDRsoft Photomatix Essentials easy-to-use program to create HDR photos and adjust them to get the look you want, from natural to artistic, using one-click
Have you ever photographed a high contrast scene? If so, you know that even the best exposure gives you blown out highlights, flat shadows, or both. The solution is High Dynamic Range (HDR) processing:
- Merge to HDR, Tone Mapping and Exposure Fusion
- Automatic Alignment of hand-held photos
- Automatic Ghost Removal
- Simplified interface for an easy introduction to HDR Photography
Photomatix Essentials 4 is adding realistic-looking tone mapping with Contrast Optimizer and Finishing Touch options among other updates. Photomatix Essentials is an easy-to-use HDR photography software intended for photographers who are new to HDR.
What's new in version:
- New Tone Mapping method designed to give realistic looking results while preserving details in highlight and shadow. It is called Contrast Optimizer and adds the 'Balanced' and 'Vibrant' Presets.
- Finishing Touch step to add Contrast or Sharpening before saving.
- Back button to return to the Adjust & Preview step and apply other settings.
- Preview checkbox in the Adjust & Preview step to toggle between the original and the image with settings applied.
- Option in Preferences to refresh the Preview continuously as slider moves (not available in Win 32-bit version).
Updates in version 4.1
Crop Tool added to the Step 3 window.
Options to resize the image to a lower resolution before saving it.
When a single photo is loaded, the 'Next' button automatically appears, allowing to go further without needing to check the box for its thumbnail.
Support for recent camera models such as the Nikon D7200 and Canon G7X, EOS M3, and 750D/760D (T6i/T6s).
- Code: Select all
http://rapidgator.net/file/105225e2a195 ... X.zip.html
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0b69 ... MacOSX.zip