Symantec Veritas System Recovery 18.104.22.168884 Multilingual | 771.28 MB
Minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders, Exchange email messages, SharePoint, documents or complete systems in minutes even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
- Single unified image-based solution that protects both virtual and physical machines.
- Backs up servers, virtual machines, and desktops and laptops automatically without disrupting user productivity.
- Provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of data and systems
Protects desktops, laptops, servers, and virtual machines
System Recovery includes key benefits for customers along with updated support for Windows, Linux, VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Citrix XenServer operating systems and applications.
With System Recovery you can:
- Dramatically minimize downtime; avoid revenue and employee productivity losses in the event of a system failure
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps
- Save on hardware costs
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization with System Recovery Management Solution or System Recovery Monitor Solution (included at no charge)
Superior backup and disaster recovery
A single, unified solution for backup and disaster recovery for servers, desktops, and laptops that enables businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes.
- Fast, automated, and flexible restoration options
- Advanced virtualization capabilities
- Advanced backup scheduling and AES security
- Storage efficiency
- Flexible, powerful reports
- Proven, trusted, and reliable
Single, unified image-based solution to protect both virtual and physical machines.
Backs up servers, virtual machines, desktops and laptops automatically without disrupting user productivity.
Fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of data and systems.
Perform a full system restore to a specific point in time entirely from bare metal, eliminating time-consuming and error-prone manual system rebuilds.
Seamless and automated P2V.
Dramatically minimizes downtime and avoids business disruption.
Eliminates the need for duplicate hardware for disaster recovery purposes.
Reduces storage costs, backup windows, and network traffic with integrated data reduction technologies.
Backs up to almost any disk storage device regardless of provider.
Centralized management and enterprise scalability.
Supports the latest Windows, Linux, VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Citrix XenServer operating systems and applications.
System Recovery 16 System Requirements
https://www.veritas.com/product/backup- ... quirements
System Recovery 16 System Release Notes
https://www.veritas.com/content/dam/Ver ... ery-16.pdf
- Code: Select all